A reminder that our next homebrew club meeting will be on Thursday, November 17 at Ice Harbor Brewing. As always, tasting begins at 7:00pm with business getting underway around 7:30pm. A few topics for this month include:
- Club Quarterly Styles – remember to brew your American Rye, German Rye, or Pumpkin beer, if you haven’t already! We plan on judging these styles at our December meeting. And speaking of our December meeting…
- Last Meeting of 2011 – our final club meeting of this year will be on December15 at White Bluffs Brewing in Richland. Don’t forget!
- Club Holiday party – date and time TBD, but usually takes place in mid-January.
- National Homebrewer’s Conference – next year’s meeting will be in Seattle, and we would like to have a strong club representation! If you are even considering trying to make it, please join our email list to discuss it. Visit http://nhc.mcza.org/listinfo.c
gi/nhc-mcza.orgto subscribe, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “subscribe” in the message body.
- Nominations for New Officers – we will discuss this further at the meeting.
Hope to see you all there!